Assistant to the Executive Committee (CODIR) and project leader - M/F
Naval Group is one of the international players in naval defence. For over 400 years, we have been pushing the boundaries to build the naval industry of tomorrow. Our 17,000 employees, in France and abroad, are passionate about sharing their unique know-how to imagine, design, built and maintain exceptional products and systems, such as submarines, aircraft carriers or combat frigates.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are synonymous with richness and performance. We wish to integrate a real diversity of profiles: women and men, with a social mix and a diversity of training, generations, origins, skills and talents, but also of life paths.
Our jobs are evolving, as are our employees. We are committed to the professional development of our employees through continuous training. Our employees develop their career paths according to their desires and in accordance with the needs of the group.
Specialization/Job :Soutien général - Assistant
Job detail :Assistant to the Executive Committee (CODIR) and project leader - M/F
In the scope of the growing development of its mine warfare activities in Belgium, Naval Group Belgium, a subsidiary of Naval Group SA, seeks an Assistant(e) CODIR and Project leader H/F.
The position is located in Brussels.
Assist an executive officer and their personnel by carrying out administrative activities and/or part of the work files.
As the job holder (M/F), you will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
· Welcoming and directing "internal" and "external" customers and suppliers
· Taking telephone calls, screening and forwarding them, managing the mailbox and agendas of their senior manager(s)
· Organising and coordinating the management and transmission of information and documentation for their executive officer
· Managing archiving and circulating hard copy or electronic documentation
· Developing analytical and synthetic documents, prepare minutes of meetings, reports, etc.
· Managing the logistics requirements (reservation of rooms, transport), organising trips, appointments and meetings for their manager, or events for their entity
· Ensuring the optimal operation of the entity of belonging as regards the safety of resources and equipment, equipment procurement and supplies and outsourced services, management of IT equipment and furniture
· Managing complex technical, administrative and commercial files independently (e.g. reporting for the group, indicator database, etc.)
· Participating occasionally in work groups in relation with their assignments or steering work groups on cross-functional assignments entrusted to them
· Developing and updating indicators
These assignments are not exhaustive and may evolve over time.
Naval Group is committed to the development of its employees, whether in the technical, management or project management fields. Working at Naval Group means having the opportunity to pursue a career in line with your aspirations and the needs of the group.
You have 3 years of professional experience in a similar field.
Your personality combines skills in the following areas:
· Office work, Assistance and secretarial techniques,
· Client relations - Capacity to adapt to working with various points of contact
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Methodical work and thoroughness, analytical and synthetic capabilities
· Running and leading groups/networks
You have a level of English that allows you to communicate with ease both orally and in writing with different points of contact.
Naval Group is convinced that diversity is an advantage for the company and an asset for its performance. This is why we support gender equality and promote professional integration, access and retention in the employment of people with disabilities.
Experience :3+ years
Education level :3 - Bachelor Degree
Studies domains :
- Secretariat / Administrative management
- English Fluent
Contract start date :02/01/2023
Number of jobs :1
Professionnal category :Engineers and Executives
Geographical implantation :
Company :NAVAL GROUP
Publication date :02/08/2023