CDI - NAVIRIS - Programme Data-flow and Documentation specialist - F/M
Naval Group is one of the international players in naval defence. For over 400 years, we have been pushing the boundaries to build the naval industry of tomorrow. Our 17,000 employees, in France and abroad, are passionate about sharing their unique know-how to imagine, design, built and maintain exceptional products and systems, such as submarines, aircraft carriers or combat frigates.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are synonymous with richness and performance. We wish to integrate a real diversity of profiles: women and men, with a social mix and a diversity of training, generations, origins, skills and talents, but also of life paths.
Our jobs are evolving, as are our employees. We are committed to the professional development of our employees through continuous training. Our employees develop their career paths according to their desires and in accordance with the needs of the group.
Specialization/Job :Soutien général - Data Technician
Job detail :CDI - NAVIRIS - Programme Data-flow and Documentation specialist - F/M
NAVIRIS is seeking, within its Engineering Department, as part of the MLU HRZ and EPC programs, a Programme Data-flow and documentation specialist.
The position is located in Ollioules (France).
The candidate will have demonstrated knowledge in the field of technical data management through the use of an Electronic Data Management System. They will be the referents for Naviris programs to manage, in accordance with the programme-chosen principles, all the input documents necessary for the studies received from partners; as well as the deliverables produced by Naviris.
The candidate will also perform the functions of security manager, in support of the Security Officer of Naviris France.
In addition to activities as Programme Data-flow and documentation specialist and Security Manager, the candidate will provide the daily administrative support for the proper functioning of the Naviris study platform.
The Project/Programme Data-flow and documentation specialist will perform the following activities for the benefit of Naviris projects and programmes:
- Configuration and daily management of databases for archiving input data received from partners to enable Naviris studies and study output data. The data will be stored in an orderly manner in an Electronic Data Management (EDM) system.
- Management of individual database access rights to allow the various stakeholders to interact with Naviris in accordance with the obligations defined by the Project/Programme Director. Maintenance of logs to the EDM.
- Editing of the declarative statements of the project/programme’s documentary configuration, especially at key moments of development.
The Data-flow and documentation specialist will act as Security Manager for Naviris France, in order to support the Security Officer. In this context, the person will receive specific training.
In addition to their main activities as Project and Programme technical Data-flow and documentation specialist and Security Manager, the candidate will provide a daily administrative support to improve the functioning of the Naviris study platform. In particular:
- Requests for access to the premises of Naviris France and escort of accompanied visitors
- Supply management
- Booking of Naviris meeting rooms and in Naval Group premises
- Assisting engineers in their professional travels
- Occasional formatting of documentation (Powerpoint, Word)
Assignments are not exhaustive and may change over time.
Naval Group is committed to the development of its employees, whether in the technical, management or project management field. Being a Naval Group employee means having the opportunity to experience a career that is in line with your desires and the group’s needs.
• Experienced Technical Assistant (Minimum 5 years of experience in an equivalent field)
• Successful management of technical documentation (input and output data) using a technical breakdown structure adapted to warships and using EDM software. Note: The management of the mail and contractual exchanges will mainly be ensured by the project/programme management or the business project managers with whom the Data-flow and documentation specialist will be in close contact (in particular to capture elements of interest to be managed)
• Exemplary and professional attitude towards demanding customers and partners
• Interest in supporting engineering activities. Proficient in MS Word and MS Powerpoint tools. Ability to use EDM systems such as, for instance, I-extranet (Oodrive) or Enovia (DS).
• Demonstrated ability to connect and encourage project/programme team members to share data and documents of interest
• Professional English (speaking, writing and reading). Abilities to exchange in Italian would be a plus.
• A successful work experience in the field of administrative management or logistics would be a plus
Occasional trips to the other site of Naviris (Ollioules/Genoa).
Naval Group is convinced that diversity is an advantage for the company and an asset for its performance. This is why we support gender equality and promote professional integration, access and retention in the employment of people with disabilities.
Experience :3+ years
Education level :3 - Bachelor Degree
Studies domains :
- Industrial engineering/Process/Industrialisation
- English Fluent
Contract start date :10/01/2022
Number of jobs :1
Professionnal category :Technicians and Supervisors
Geographical implantation :
- Provence-Cote d'Azur,
Company :NAVAL GROUP
Publication date :06/08/2023