BELGIUM - Vessel TLS Project Manager (M/F)
Naval Group is one of the international players in naval defence. For over 400 years, we have been pushing the boundaries to build the naval industry of tomorrow. Our 17,000 employees, in France and abroad, are passionate about sharing their unique know-how to imagine, design, built and maintain exceptional products and systems, such as submarines, aircraft carriers or combat frigates.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are synonymous with richness and performance. We wish to integrate a real diversity of profiles: women and men, with a social mix and a diversity of training, generations, origins, skills and talents, but also of life paths.
Our jobs are evolving, as are our employees. We are committed to the professional development of our employees through continuous training. Our employees develop their career paths according to their desires and in accordance with the needs of the group.
Specialization/Job :Programmes - Program or ToT Coordination Manager
Job detail :BELGIUM - Vessel TLS Project Manager (M/F)
This position is located within the SER, i.e. the Services division, which ensures Through Life Support for submarines and surface ships.
It is located at Naval Group Belgium in Brussels.
Coordinate a series of program activities between the Naval Group entities, the entities of the partner(s) and/or of the customer.
*Organise and oversee all activities at the interface with one or more industrial partners
- Define the interface protocols with the partner(s), ensure the contract's proper implementation via the internal work packages and the protocols and conventions
- Schedule and check work leading to interface milestones
- Assess and manage risks and opportunities at the interface
*Ensure and oversee availability management under one or more TLS contract(s)
- Ensure the availability of facilities at the base port (excluding technical stoppages) or outside the base port by assessing the technical and financial risks
- Ensure the overall monitoring of interventions outside the availability scope carried out outside technical stoppages (warranty claims, purchase orders etc.)
- Ensure the interface with the ship chief engineer and/or ship engineer at the start and end of the technical stoppage
- Help to improve technical availability solutions with a view to ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction
These assignments are not exhaustive and may evolve over time.
Naval Group is committed to the development of its employees, whether in the technical, management or project management fields. Working at Naval Group means having the opportunity to pursue a career in line with your aspirations and the needs of the group.
You hold a Level Belgian Industrial Engineer (ing) or equivalent. Minimum 10 years experience in relevant sector.
Your personality enables you to combine skills in the following areas:
Naval Group trade processes or similar
Transfer of technology
You are fluent in Dutch and French, and you have a good level in English
The job is based in Brussels, and substantial travel inside Belgium and NG Sites in France.
You are in possession of drivers license B
Several weeks Initial Training in France have to be foreseen
Naval Group is convinced that diversity is an advantage for the company and an asset for its performance. That is why we support gender equality and promote professional integration, access and retention in the employment of people with disabilities.
Experience :5+ years
Education level :5 - Not applicable
Studies domains :
- Industrial engineering/Process/Industrialisation
- English Fluent
Contract start date :11/01/2021
Number of jobs :1
Professionnal category :Engineers and Executives
Geographical implantation :
Company :NAVAL GROUP BELGIUM
Publication date :02/02/2023