BELGIUM - Programme Cyber Architect & Manager - M/F
A French-based global naval defense player, Naval Group designs, builds and maintains high-technology submarines and surface vessels. Drawing from 400 years of naval innovation, our group has become an industrial and technology leader with unique resources and know-how transmitted from one generation to the next. If you choose to join us, you will be part of a global industrial group that is active at 10 design and production sites in France and that provides solutions and services in 18 countries across the globe. Combining the talent of all our employees is one of the pillars of our success.
From naval architects to expert welders, from project managers to cybersecurity engineers, our workforce of 13,000 employees combine their talent to reach a common goal: design and build the 21st century digital naval vessels that will match the requirements of the next generation of commanders.
Submarines, frigates, aircraft carriers… our unique range of naval defense ships demand passion, excellence and determination, and require an innovative mindset in order to successfully achieve our programmes from A to Z.
Our products are as unique as your professional path.
Specialization/Job :Informatique produit - Cyber defense Engineer
Job detail :BELGIUM - Programme Cyber Architect & Manager - M/F
Naval Group’s Cybersecurity Department is looking for a Programme Cyber Architect & Manager M/F who will be operationally assigned to the BE-NL (Belgo-Dutch) (MCMV (Mine Counter Measures Vessel) export programme.
The job incumbent’s duties include the following:
- He/She is responsible, on behalf of Naval Group, for ensuring that customer expectations are met with reference to managing cybersecurity risks to which the boat’s weapons systems may be exposed, using an integrated approach.
- He/She is responsible for the cybersecurity strategy applicable to the programme. He/She is also responsible for supervising and reporting on the proper implementation of risk reduction measures to the whole of the production chain, supply chain included.
- He/She is in charge of supporting the Whole Warship Architect as well as Platform and Combat System Architects throughout the V-cycle, by instantiating and validating the baseline technical architecture satisfying cybersecurity requirements.
The job incumbent’s duties also include the following:
· Draft and maintain master plans pertaining to the ISS (Information System Security) policy as well as associated action plans applicable to the programme, in coordination with the Programme Department and the Cybersecurity Department.
· Undertake risk analysis with respect to the boat, subsystems and its ecosystem as a whole
· Define cybersecurity requirements in accordance with customer requirements and performance objectives. Apply cybersecurity rules to the various subsystems, check that they are taken into account in relevant documentation and verify adequacy of measures implemented on the subsystems
· Help System Coordinators and suppliers develop a thorough understanding of cybersecurity requirements and correctly implement the same
· Conduct conformity tests or cybersecurity audits aboard the boat or on test platforms to check the security level attained and have the relevant documentation prepared for the approval file
· Justify implemented cybersecurity works and solutions and participate in work groups with customers or suppliers.
· Set up and update KPIs relating to the management of cybersecurity risks within the context of the programme for Naval Group’s Cybersecurity Department and the Programme Department and alert these departments in case of significant events or risks
· Participate in drawing up commercial tenders related to cybersecurity
· The Programme Cyber Architect & Manager is expected to take the initiative in proposing cybersecurity solutions, particularly as regards defining, selecting, configuring and verifying proposed/implemented solutions.
These duties are not exhaustive and may evolve over time.
Naval Group is committed to the development of its employees, whether in the technical, management or project management field.
The candidate is ideally a postgraduate (Bac+5), with an engineering school or university degree, specialised in Information System Security and Cybersecurity. The candidate has at least 10 years’ experience in System Engineering relating to highly critical systems, ideally in industrial IT environments, subject to very high standards of Cybersecurity (energy, aeronautics, railways, telecommunications, military environments etc.)
The candidate has a thorough command of the following technical subjects:
- Cyber protection and cyberdefence requirements
- Normative referentials on cybersecurity and guides (for example: CIS, IEC62443, NIST,..)
- NATO accreditation procedure
- System and network architecture
- Critical IT systems engineering
- Coordination of software-intensive system projects
- Cybersecurity technologies (probes, firewall, diode, SIEM, AV, etc.)
The candidate should also possess the following qualities:
- Ability to exercise autonomy in a context wherein directives/reporting are managed remotely
- Rigorous with a spirit of inquiry
- Teamwork skills
- Strong ability to summarise information and proficient at reporting
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate and federate projects across departments
Fluency in spoken and written English enabling you to communicate effectively with English speaking correspondents.
Naval Group is convinced that diversity is an advantage for the company and an asset for its performance. This is why we support gender equality and promote professional integration, access and retention in the employment of people with disabilities.
Experience :5+ years
Education level :5 - Not applicable
Studies domains :
- IT/Enterprise IT System/Telecommunications
- English Fluent
Contract start date :09/01/2021
Number of jobs :1
Professionnal category :Engineers and Executives
Geographical implantation :
Company :NAVAL GROUP
Publication date :01/14/2022