Permanent contract - BELGIUM - Export mine warfare Project Director M/F
A French-based global naval defense player, Naval Group designs, builds and maintains high-technology submarines and surface vessels. Drawing from 400 years of naval innovation, our group has become an industrial and technology leader with unique resources and know-how transmitted from one generation to the next. If you choose to join us, you will be part of a global industrial group that is active at 10 design and production sites in France and that provides solutions and services in 18 countries across the globe. Combining the talent of all our employees is one of the pillars of our success.
From naval architects to expert welders, from project managers to cybersecurity engineers, our workforce of 13,000 employees combine their talent to reach a common goal: design and build the 21st century digital naval vessels that will match the requirements of the next generation of commanders.
Submarines, frigates, aircraft carriers… our unique range of naval defense ships demand passion, excellence and determination, and require an innovative mindset in order to successfully achieve our programmes from A to Z.
Our products are as unique as your professional path.
Specialization/Job :Programmes - Program Director
Job detail :Permanent contract - BELGIUM - Export mine warfare Project Director M/F
Within the framework of its mine warfare activities, Naval Group is looking for an export programme director.
The programme director steers the bid aspect in charge of preparing the programme control activities and industrial activities until the expected contract comes into force. The programme director is in liaison with the trade department and the industrial bid team so as to ensure its technical and industrial consistency, bid cost and competitiveness, from the bid kick-off decision up to the contract signature.
In this capacity, your activities cover:
- In prospection/promotion phase, contribute to the drafting of the capture plan and have the contract benefit from programmes experience feedback on the relevant segment,
- Contribute to the bid transfer strategy regarding the product aspect but also the local industrial organisation aspect,
- Supervises the development of partnerships with the naval shipyards and key industrialists of each targeted country,
- Supervises all the project as regards costs-quality-lead times and technical aspects up to the contract gain,
- Contribute to the exchanges with the customer in support of the commercial service
- In programme phase, manage the entire programme and be responsible for the good performance of the sold services in compliance with the contract budget while guaranteeing the customer satisfaction
Naval Group is committed to the development of its employees, whether in the technical, management or project management field. Being a Naval Group employee means having the opportunity to experience a career that is in line with your desires and the needs of the group.
With a higher-education degree (+5-year higher studies), you have acquired a significant experience in the industrial programme management of complex systems and in particular military naval systems, you also have excellent managerial skills, an experience in international negotiation and very good interpersonal skills.
The full command of the English language is required.
Regular trips in France and abroad to be planned.
Naval Group is convinced that diversity is an advantage for the company and an asset for its performance. This is why we support gender equality and promote professional integration, access and retention in the employment of people with disabilities.
Experience :10+ years
Education level :5 - Not applicable
Studies domains :
- Industrial engineering/Process/Industrialisation
Contract start date :11/12/2019
Number of jobs :1
Professionnal category :Engineers and Executives
Geographical implantation :
Company :NAVAL GROUP BELGIUM
Publication date :02/15/2021