The program includes topical web conferences on the group's skills and scientific fields, which are key to tomorrow's naval for tomorrow's defense naval industry, in areas such as:
- Industry and the digital transformation ;
- Sustainable transition ;
- Artificial Intelligence ;
- Digital Systems ;
- Materials and Structures ;
- Waves and fluids interactions.
This day was an opportunity for the 300 guests to exchange on the innovative advances of Naval Group in Science and Technology and to discover the fruit of the group's partnership activities.
La Pérouse Prize: electromagnetism in the spotlight
This year, during the Science & Technology Day on June 23, the La Pérouse 2021 prize rewarded the originality and dynamism of an interdisciplinary team, composed of Erwan Rochefort and Frédéric Gourmelen, both from Naval, as well as Charlotte Tripon-Canseiliet (co-founder of ULTIMETAS*) for their project of scanning antenna by recombination of metasurfaces. All specialists in electromagnetism, they were able to propose a project that meets the challenges of the communication antennas of the future.
* ULTIMETAS is a startup partner of Naval Group that proposes an antenna of the future, through a miniaturized, compact, very high speed and reconfigurable planar antenna.