Naval Group annual reports
- CSR policy : this document defines the corporate social responsibility orientations supported by the chairman and CEO of Naval Group (in French)
- Compliance program-related policy : this document defines the orientations supported by the chairman and CEO of Naval Group applicable to all employees, in the frame of the program to combat corruption and influence peddling (in French, in English)
- Quality, Safety, Environment (QSE) policy
- Code of ethics defines the behaviour rules applicable within the group and the companies it controls. These rules are based around four orientations that are essential for the group with respect to customers, suppliers and subcontractors, employees, shareholders and the media and its environment (in French, in English, in Arabic, in Spanish, in Portuguese).
- Compliance code of conduct describes the obligations of Naval Group employees and stakeholders. It provides the guidelines, the regulatory provisions and the ethical behaviour standards applicable to employees to avoid any situations of corruption, influence peddling, money laundering, fraud or conflicts of interest. Noncompliance with this exposes Naval Group employees to disciplinary sanctions that can go as far as a dismissal (in French, in English, in Arabic, in Portuguese).
- Supplier code of conduct : Naval Group associates its suppliers, service providers and subcontractors (collectively or individually) with its performance, which means closely associating them with its corporate social responsibility policy. This supplier code of conduct describes the principles to which the group wishes to see its suppliers adhere, in the frame of a joint continuous-progress methodology (in French, in English).
Charters and guides
- Practical guide to ethical behaviour : this guide addresses, through practical everyday cases, the high-risk situations that employees could encounter and describes the best practices to adopt. It is aimed at Naval Group employees and stakeholders (in French, in English).
- The customer relations charter : the customer relations charter is aimed at Naval Group employees and describes the behaviour to adopt in the frame of their relations with customers (in French).
- The supplier relations charter : the supplier relations charter is aimed at Naval Group employees and describes the behaviour to adopt in the frame of their relations with suppliers or subcontractors (in French).
- The human rights charter : the human rights charter derives from the signature by Naval Group of the United Nations Global Compact for Human Rights and international labour standards (in French, in English, in Arabic, in Spanish).
- Managerial behaviour charter aimed at Naval Group managers and describes the behaviour and best practices to adopt with regard to employees
- Compliance program key related instructions (in French, in English)
- Anticorruption brochure (in French, in English)